Second Presbyterian Church
Bloomington, IL

As a result of a BLDD developed master plan, a fellowship hall was constructed to connect the church's three buildings into one contiguous facility as phase 1. The fellowship hall was designed to accommodate a temporary worship setting when the 1895 sanctuary building was being replaced in phase 2. Phase 3 consisted of the renovation of Grace Hall and Marquis Chapel. Other phases included a 300-seat chapel, music rehearsal space, a library, and bookstore.